Anti-oxidants are important as they prevent harmful molecules (called free radicals) from causing damage to our brain function, DNA and cells. The free radical molecules can cause medical conditions including heart disease, dementia, inflammation and even cancer. They also can take their toll on the physical state by causing poor vision, signs of premature aging (such as wrinkles) and extreme fatigue. Astaxanthin can also help support a healthy immune system as well as cardiovascular and neurological systems.
- Promotes healthy inflammatory response to support your body’s natural defences against inflammation.
- Supports against fatigue, including supporting your body’s natural recovery from exercise.
- Supports eye health – there are well-designed positive human clinical trials supporting eye health with Astaxanthin being shown to have a unique ability to cross through a barrier and reach your retina.
- Body Cell Cleansing – unique molecular lipophilic and hydrophilic properties allow Astaxanthin to span the entire cell, putting it in a league of its own.
- Skin health support – clear and consistent studies show excellent results for Astaxanthin helping with skin moisture levels, smoothness, elasticity, fine wrinkles, and spots or freckles.
- Astaxanthin crosses the blood-brain barrier AND the blood-retinal barrier (beta carotene and lycopene do not), which brings antioxidant and anti-inflammatory protection to your eyes, brain and central nervous system.
Healthy4People Astaxanthin Capsules are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice.
These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
Also available in Big ValueAstaxanthin 4mg 120 Capsules